The Complete Plan
The Complete Plan is ideal if you are looking for a more comprehensive funeral. It provides all the elements of the ‘Traditional Plan’ plus some extra features.
The Complete Plan includes:
- The services of your funeral director
- Provision of the necessary funeral arrangements
- Professional advice on certification and registration of death
- Conveyance of the deceased to the funeral director’s premises (within a 25 mile radius)
- Care of the deceased until the cremation takes place
- A superior veneered coffin
- A hearse to convey the deceased to the nearest crematorium
- Provision of two limousines for family and friends
- Medical fees for cremation certificates – see important information below
- Minister’s or officiant’s fees – see important information below
- Costs of cremation – see important information below
- An option to view the deceased
- The collection and administration of charitable donations
This plan allows for a contribution towards third party costs. As every funeral is unique it is advisable to speak to us to allow for the correct amount to be allowed for.
Please contact us on 01803 882385. We are available 24 hours a day.