The Traditional Plan
The Traditional Plan offers all the services of the ‘Simple Plan’ and has some additional features to help make the funeral more special if desired.
The Traditional Plan includes:
- The services of your funeral director
- Provision of the necessary funeral arrangements
- Professional advice on certification and registration of death
- Conveyance of the deceased to the funeral director’s premises (within a 25 mile radius)
- Care of the deceased until the cremation takes place
- A veneered coffin
- A hearse to convey the deceased to the nearest crematorium
- Provision of one limousine for family and friends
- An option to view the deceased
- Medical fees for cremation certificates – see below
- Minister’s or officiant’s fees – see below
- Costs of cremation – see below
This plan allows for a contribution towards third party costs. As every funeral is unique it is advisable to speak to us to allow for the correct amount to be allowed for.
Please contact us on 01803 882385. We are available 24 hours a day.